Pet-Friendly Lodging in Cannon Beach
Our Pet Policies
- We have 3 Pet-Friendly Rooms: Provence, Tuscan Spa, and Lighthouse.
- We accept Canines Only.
- If you plan to bring a pet(s), you must notify us at the time you make your reservation, as pets are allowed in designated “Pet-Friendly” rooms only. We accept canine travelers only.
- We charge a $50.00 pet fee per pet, per stay, plus $50.00 per additional pet.
- Maximum canine occupancy: 2.
We ask that you not leave your dog unattended, even during breakfast.
When you are not in your room, dogs must be crated in your room or kept in your vehicle.
- You are responsible for your pet’s behavior. We have an outdoor grassy area, mutt mitts and trash receptacles available for your use.
- Pets must remain on leashes or under owner command at all times while on inn property. Pets are welcome in most shops and some restaurants on a leash.
- We will provide your pet with a doggy pillow and bowls.
- We do not allow your pet to sleep on the bed with you or to sit on the furniture. Feel free to bring your pet’s favorite blanket or bed as well.
- We do not allow dogs inside the main building.
Pet Policy Agreement
Please agree to keep your pet from sitting or sleeping on any bed or furniture. We value the quality of our furnishings and linens. Please ensure that your pet sleeps on the bedding provided. This will assist in ensuring that the dog community will continue to be welcome in our Inn.
Please do not leave your dog unattended in your room, including breakfast times.
Please keep your dog crated in your room or in your car when you are not with him/her.
- Pet Fee.
We charge a $50.00 pet fee per pet, per stay, plus $50.00 per additional pet.
Maximum canine occupancy: 2.
- Damage Assessment.
You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay. By signing this agreement, you expressly authorize us to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- Acceptable Pets.
We welcome all well-mannered, disease-free canines weighing 40 pounds (18 kilos) or less. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays dangerous or unacceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive barking, evidence of disease, or unsupervised urination or defecation in public areas. No more than two pets may occupy each guest room. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- Pet-Friendly Areas.
Dogs are allowed to enter your room through the outside access of our designated pet-friendly rooms. Dogs are never allowed inside the Inn itself. Please use the doggie bags provided in order to clean up after your pet.
Pets must be leashed or held in your arms when on the commons grounds.
- Damage to Guest Rooms and Common Areas.
You and your account will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet.
- Insurance. You represent that you maintain personal liability insurance in reasonable amounts sufficient to protect against damage or injury caused by your pet.
- Release and Indemnification.
You agree to release, defend, and indemnify our establishment and any related legal entities from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pet’s stay at our Inn including any claims by third-parties.
Local Vet Clinics
Seaside Pet Clinic
900 24th Ave.
Seaside, Oregon 97138
Pioneer Veterinary Hospital
801 Main Ave.
Tillamook, Oregon 97141
There are no local pet sitters that we know of.