Elopements on the Oregon Coast
Elopements Are a Great Idea!
Many people elope for many different reasons. Chief among those reasons is that couples seek intimate simplicity and a stress-free celebration. In addition to being a very affordable option, wedding elopements help people feel the romantic significance of the moment in a way that larger events may not. At Arch Cape Inn, we specialize in romance! Call us today at 503.436.2800 to discuss your unique vision, and we’ll make it easy for you to say “I do!”
No matter the reason, we hope that the Arch Cape Inn and Retreat will be the perfect venue for you!
When staying at the Inn, our basic $200.00 On-Site Elopement Package includes:
- 2 witnesses
- Victorian lace Wedding Cake
- Chilled Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Coordination with your Officiant
We offer additional Elopement Package options, based on a custom request
- The number of guests is limited to two additional guests as witnesses for an elopement ceremony and celebration.
- If you are planning a larger gathering, please look in to booking our Castle Rock event space.
- Our on-site staff will help customize your perfect elopement getaway
- You will need to apply for a marriage license at the Clatsop County Clerks Office in Astoria
- You will need to engage your own officiant to perform the ceremony
Our Elopement Packages can accommodate the rental of no more than 2 rooms for at least 1 night. Depending on your vision, we will be able to make recommendations regarding which room or 2 rooms may be the best choice for you. For such a special occasion, we recommend the happy couple to reserve our romantic Tower Room with its impressive ocean views, seating area in the turret of our chateau, soaking tub and gas fireplace.
Start making your dream a reality and call us today at 503.436.2800 to discuss your vision.