Winter is such a cozy time on the Coast for romantic getaways, and with our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast as your homebase, you’ll be in the lap of luxury with your partner. The Arch Cape Inn near Cannon Beach offers a peaceful retreat for couples to unwind and reconnect. In the chiller months, you can cozy up by the fire in your guest suite and watch the storms roll in across the horizon. As the clouds clear, bundle up and head out for a brisk stroll on the beautiful sandy beaches.
The Oregon Coast tends to be quieter in the winter than in the summer months, offering couples a more secluded experience with fewer crowds. The mellow atmosphere of the off-season allows for more intimate moments and a chance to connect without the hustle and bustle of peak tourist times. On certain days, you may have the entire stunning beach all to yourself! With our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast, also known as the “Castle on the Coast,” awaiting your return as an oasis of relaxation, you’ll be refreshed and rejuvenated from your getaway.
One of the best aspects of our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast is our secluded location; we’re just a few minutes from all of the best things to do in Cannon Beach but set back in the stunning small coastal town of Arch Cape. It’s the best of both worlds and especially perfect for couples hoping for quality one-on-one time. There are so many perks to planning your next romantic getaway to the Coast! Read on to find out more and get your reservation on the books today.
Book our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast for Romance
There are so many reasons to plan a romantic getaway in the new year, and with our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast as your destination, you’ll be in the ideal space to relax and spend time together without distractions. We often welcome back couples year after year to celebrate anniversaries and milestones—our Inn is also considered a fantastic honeymoon location!
Here’s everything you need to know about why you should stay at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast:
- A Charming Location on the Coast: Arch Cape, Oregon, is just a few minutes away from the popular small town of Cannon Beach. Our 2.5-mile expanse of beach is often less populated but holds just as much beauty. It’s the perfect place for couples to spend uninterrupted time together.
- Elegant Guest Rooms: Your guest room is one of the most important elements of a romantic getaway! With only ten immaculate and well-appointed guest rooms, you’ll never encounter unwanted noise or crowds at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast. All of our rooms create a romantic air with unique amenities like spacious jetted tubs, an in-room sauna, and big, comfortable beds.
- Luxurious European-Style Lodging: You’ll also have access to our elegant shared spaces, including our living room with a fireplace and big, comfy couches for reading and cuddling in the warmth of the flames.
- Complimentary Breakfast: Each morning of your stay, our kitchen comes to life with delicate aromas and murmurs as we prepare a farm-fresh breakfast service. Always paired with hot coffee, juices, and mimosas, if you so choose.
- Beautiful Garden Grounds and Outdoor Space: The outdoor spaces at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast are lovely spaces to spend your time. You can enjoy a glass of wine or a picnic, depending on the weather.
- Romantic Add-On Packages: Our most popular package for romantic getaways is the “Champagne and Roses,” where these lovely treats await your arrival.
- Nearby Things to do in Cannon Beach: You’ll be just a quick drive to the popular tourist area of Cannon Beach for up-close views of the iconic Haystack Rock, fantastic restaurants and breweries, and art galleries. During your stay, you’ll also be near some of the best Oregon Coast State Parks.
The Best Things to Do in Cannon Beach near our B&B
There are so many romantic things to do in Cannon Beach and the surrounding areas during your stay. This cozy beach town is less crowded in the wintertime than in the summer. Bundle up and go shopping, make a spa appointment, and make reservations for date night on the town.
Here are our favorite things to do in Cannon Beach on romantic getaways near our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast:
- Tour the Art Galleries: Cannon Beach has long been known as an artist community and hub, so you’ll find a great selection of art galleries for Northwest-themed works in all genres—from paintings and sculptures to blown glass and jewelry.
- Explore Haystack Rock: Haystack Rock is one of Oregon’s most recognizable landmarks, and you really have to see its grandeur in person to understand the magic of this rock formation. It’s also a nesting ground for puffins and many other birds and one of the best places to explore at low tide.
- Grab a Pint at Pelican Brewery: Pelican Brewing is a long-time coastal brewery, and the spacious bar and dining room are the perfect place for a casual date night for a pint and delicious wood-fired pizzas, fresh salads, and appetizers.
- Dinner at the Wayfarer Restaurant and Lounge: For a more romantic setting, Wayfarer Restaurant is the perfect place for a candlelit dinner for two. Order the local seafood surf-and-turf and craft cocktails, and be sure to save room for an elegant dessert.
- Hiking and Whale Watching on the Coast: One of the most popular things to do in Cannon Beach in the off-season is whale watching, and there’s a handful of amazing Oregon State Parks where you can catch sight of these majestic creatures. The closest park to our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast is Oswald West State Park, which offers plenty of great vantage points from a higher elevation.
This is just the beginning of the best things to discover on the Oregon Coast! As a guest at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast, feel free to ask our experienced innkeepers for personalized recommendations during your stay. We can’t wait to host you at our inn for your next romantic couples getaway, anniversary, or birthday retreat. Book your room today!