Expansive sandy coastlines, unique rock formations, beautiful wildlife, and exciting adventures, this and more await you on your next vacation, but first, you’ll want to book one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast! The Arch Cape Inn was named a “naturally romantic chateaux” by Travel + Leisure, and we couldn’t agree more. Our castle-esque facade creates a magical destination for your couple’s getaways and solo retreats.
Outside one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast, you’ll have a stunning stretch of beach, much quieter and more private than the shores of the popular tourist destination of Cannon Beach, just north by six miles. Our garden property also offers plenty of outdoor space to soak up the sea air—find a comfortable chair on the porch to take in the views with a steaming cup of coffee or a glass of wine. Within walking distance, you’ll find stunning scenery of Oswald West State Park.
Inside, you’ll absolutely fall in love with our beautifully designed and elegantly appointed shared rooms and private guest suites. Our European-themed layout and furnishings only add to the feeling of being a world away from the busy day-to-day, and you’ll sink into comfy chairs by the fire, relax in jetted tubs, and soak in the heat of an in-room sauna. As an added bonus, we’ll treat you to a delicious and thoughtfully prepared breakfast each morning of your stay! Book your room at one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast today.
Romantic Hotels on the Oregon Coast: Things to do Nearby
While we know you’ll feel right at home at our accommodations at one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast, it’s essential to know what adventures await you nearby. We’re nestled in the small coastal community of Arch Cape, OR, so if a peaceful and serene getaway is what you seek, our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast is the ultimate destination.
Here are the top things to do on the Oregon Coast near our hotel:
- Hiking at Oswald West State Park: One of the best places for hiking on the Oregon Coast is Oswald West State Park, located less than two miles from our hotel. The Cape Falcon Trail is a popular hike, which heads through a picturesque rainforest and provides breathtaking views of Smuggler’s Cove and Short Sand Beach to the south.
- Stroll Down to Cove Beach: Only five minutes away from the front door (another reason we’re one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast), this beautiful beach is the perfect place for a romantic stroll, bonfire, or a lazy summer’s day reading and relaxing on the sand.
- Explore Manzanita, Oregon: The charming coastal town of Manzanita offers a fun stop on an adventure to the Coast. There’s a cute main street with a pub, cafe, a locally-owned bookstore, and more. Stop into the Winery at Manzanita for wine tasting or glass, or grab a bottle to go.
- Spend the Day on Cannon Beach: As one of the most popular towns on the Oregon Coast, this tourist hub is home to a great selection of restaurants, art galleries, Oregon breweries, and rental companies. Be sure to walk down to the main stretch of the beach, where the iconic Haystack Rock towers over the sandy expanse. This is a fantastic place for beachcombing and tidepooling. You’ll love returning to one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast after an exciting day in Cannon Beach!
- Whale-Watching on the Oregon Coast: This is one of the most memorable things to do on the Oregon Coast—whale watching is at its peak during winter (mid-December to mid-January) and spring (late February to May). Seeing these massive marine mammals migrate to warmer waters is a spectacular sight.
As a guest at one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast, feel free to ask our welcoming and knowledgeable innkeeper for personalized recommendations and insider tips and make reservations.
Elegant Lodging at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast
More and more couples are choosing smaller, boutique properties as their lodging accommodations for their special occasions, anniversaries, and birthday trips. The Arch Cape Inn is by far one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast to set the right tone for these unforgettable getaways. Our quiet location and natural setting create an atmosphere where connecting and bonding just come easily.
One of our coziest rooms at our Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfast, The Parisian, is pictured above, and it offers a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. The elegant French antique bed set features a carved queen-sized bed and an armoire with a beveled mirror from the early 20th century. The window seat lets you enjoy a picture-perfect view of the Castle Rock ocean formation. Curl up by the gas fireplace in the evening with a glass of wine and put your favorite movie on for the perfect night in.
A complimentary gourmet breakfast is available daily from 8:30 am to 9:45 am and served via menu options. Breakfast is served in our intimate dining room overlooking our kitchen gardens. Start your morning with our exceptional signature coffee brewed by Cannon Beach’s Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters. We pride ourselves on providing wholesome meals. Our chefs can make necessary adjustments to accommodate any dietary needs; just let us know before your arrival. We can’t wait to host you at one of the most romantic hotels on the Oregon Coast. Book your room today!